ABOUT PRIVATE SALES
Aspire’s Private Sales is a continuous service for clients who wish to buy and sell art outside of our annual auction calendar. We conduct private sales year-round, offering a curated range of 20th and 21st century works from across our specialised categories of historic, modern and contemporary African art, alongside key modern and contemporary works from other markets. We provide personal and discreet buying and selling services, informed by our deep understanding of the global art market.
At Aspire we strive to remain ahead of the curve. Having been first to market with industry-leading technologies and new genres, eras and artists, our Private Sales continue this propensity with online viewing rooms that move away from the conventional physical exhibition. Artworks are presented in a safe and compelling digital environment which allows the viewer to experience these works in their own time, in the comfort of their own space and on any device.
You are welcome to request a bespoke acquisition proposal or that we source specific artworks, or simply Login to our online viewing room and browse a selection of works available for immediate purchase. Contact our Specialists for an obligation-free, confidential discussion about your collection. Our extensive experience and expertise are available to assist you in shaping your collection – from sourcing specific artworks to finding suitable buyers – we always ensure the best results for you.
CONDITIONS OF PURCHASE
- To view the Private Sales tab you must register and be approved.
- Listed prices include Buyer’s Premium and VAT and is the final amount payable.
- Shipping costs are not included in the listed price and must be arranged separately. Aspire staff are available to assist in promptly sourcing logistics quotes.
- By clicking the ‘Buy’ button, your request to purchase is sent to Aspire’s accounts department who will respond with your invoice. Once you have received your invoice, payment is requested within 48 hours of purchase and no artworks will be released without receipt of full payment.
- Payment can be made via EFT or credit card. There is a 1.5% service fee for credit card payments.
- Once payment is received you are welcome to collect your purchase from the relevant Aspire office, alternatively Aspire will assist in arranging your delivery.
- Artworks will not be released until Aspire has received full payment.
- By participating in Aspire’s Private Sales you accept these terms.
- All transactions are governed by Aspire Art Auctions’ full Terms and Conditions of Business.