BUYING ON TIMED ONLINE
Timed Online auctions charge a buyer’s premium of 15% (VAT is charged on the commission only).
SELLING ON TIMED ONLINE
Timed Online auctions charge a 10% (VAT is charged on the commission only).
Click here to request a valuation.
HOW TO REGISTER
- Select the Timed Online auction page
- Click VIEW DETAILS of the auction you would like to bid in, and then REGISTER TO BID. (Once you have registered with Aspire and set up an account, you will need to register for each auction you would like to bid in.)
- To register as a first time users: Enter the required personal details (name, email address and password). Click REGISTER.
- For returning users: Enter your email address and password and select LOGIN.
- When you are ready to place a bid click on REGISTER TO BID and complete the required fields, which include your User Information and Shipping Address, and select that you agree to the terms of the auction. (Once you have registered for one Timed Online auction, your information will auto-fill for subsequent registrations.)
- As soon as you have been approved to bid by Aspire, you will receive an email alerting you of your status as a bidder in the auction.
- You can add items to your WATCHED LOTS by clicking the star icon, or FAVOURITE ARTISTS by clicking Follow.
PLACING YOUR BID
- You can manually place bids through our website or via our iOS app.
- Or you can enter a maximum commission bid and the system will automatically bid on you behalf up to that amount if you are bid against.
- If you are instantly outbid because a higher max bid exists by a different bidder, you will be notified via email or push notification immediately after placing the bid.
- If you are winning the lot and are later outbid, you will receive an email or push notification letting you know that you have been outbid and encouraging you to bid again.
- If two bidders leave the same max bid and that bid wins the lot, the bidder who left the bid first will be the winner.
- Timed Online auctions close with staggered end times, which means that lots close in 1 minute intervals following the end of the auction.
- Lot extension: If a lot receives a bid within the last 10 minutes, it will remain open for an additional 10 min. If any further bidding occurs, the extension timer will reset to 10 min. If no further bidding activity occurs, the lot closes when the timer runs out.
- We can assist with logistics by contacting third party shippers on your behalf, who will provide a quote.
- All shipping costs are at the buyers’ expense.
- Our preferred payment method is by EFT/Wire transfer. Visa and Mastercard payments are also accepted.
- Payment is requested within 48-hours from receipt of your invoice.